NOTICE for GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING OF PROPHON - 23.10.2018
GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
The Managing Board of Collecting Society of Neighboring Rights of Phonogram and Music Video Producers and Performing Artists in Private Interest – PROPHON, in accordance to its Protocol № 9/ 12.09.2018, pursuant to Art. 26 of the Non-profit Legal Entities Act and Art. 22 from its Statute is giving a notice of General Assembly meeting the 23th of October, 2018 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM in Sofia 1421, Cherni Vrah Blvd. №4, Giant Crystals Hall, with the following Agenda:
1. PROPHON’s Statute Amendments.
2. Election of new members of the Management Board and of the Supervisory Board.
3. PROPHON’s Regulation of Distribution Amendments.
Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act and Art. 23, para 2 of PROPHON’s Statue in case of absence of quorum the General Assembly Meeting will be delayed one hour. Thus, it starts at 12:00 PM the same day at the same place and with the same agenda regardless of how many members are present.
Pursuant to Art. 22 of PROPHON’s Statue the present Notice is been published on 20th of September 2018 on PROPHON’s official website: .
In case you will not be able to attend the meeting of the General Assembly Meeting of PROPHON and wish to authorize your representative to attend and vote on your behalf, please note that your proxy must submit to the Registry prior to the beginning of the meeting, an explicit written power of attorney valid for the particular meeting of the General Assembly and determining the right of the representative. For your convenience, please use the proposed Powers of Attorney.
When authorizing on behalf of a Member with residence of the company outside Bulgaria, the power of attorney should be accompanied by:
1. Translation of the power of attorney in Bulgarian;
2. Certificate from the relevant foreign trade register proving that the authorizer has the power to represent the respective company, accompanied by a proper translation in Bulgarian with notary certification.
PROPHON’s Managing Board